Unlike older models, pressing the power button doesn’t actually turn off the iPhone X, 11 or 12. When you turn off your iPhone, it helps you to save battery. Or you can restart your iPhone quickly to make it run faster and smoother. This step-by-step guide will show you how to turn off your iPhone X, 11 or 12 and how to force it to restart when it doesn’t work.
How to turn off your iPhone X, 11 or 12 with the buttons
To turn off iPhone X, press and hold 11 or 12 Party button and one of the volume buttons at the same time. Release the buttons once you see “scroll to turn off”. Finally, drag the slider to the right to turn off your iPhone.
- Press and hold Party button and Raise your voice or Lower the volume buttons at a time. In the Party when you look at the screen, the button is located on the right side of the iPhone. You can click one Raise your voice or Lower the volume button on the left side of your iPhone.
- Once you see it, release both buttons slide to turn off appear.You will see this slider at the top of your screen.
- Finally, click the slider above and drag to turn off your iPhone X, 11 or 12.
If the side buttons don’t work for any reason, you can also turn off your iPhone from the Settings app. Here it is:
How to turn off your iPhone X, 11 or 12 via Settings
To turn off iPhone X, 11 or 12 without using the buttons, go Settings > General. So scroll down until you see Shut down below. Finally, drag the slider to the right to turn off your iPhone.
- Open Settings app on your iPhone. If you can’t find the app on your iPhone, you can scroll down through the middle of your home screen. Then enter “settings” in the search bar at the top of your screen and click Go.
- So choose General. To find this option you will need to scroll down a bit.
- Next, scroll down and click Shut down. You will see this at the bottom of your screen.
- Finally, drag the top slider to the right to turn off your iPhone X, 11 or 12.
How to activate iPhone X or later
To activate iPhone X, 11 or 12, you just need to press and hold the button Party press the button for two to three seconds until the Apple logo appears. yourself suggests Wait 30 seconds after turning off the iPhone before restarting it.
If your iPhone doesn’t turn on or off regularly, you can try forcing it to restart. Here it is:
How to force restart iPhone X or later
To force restart iPhone X, quickly press and release 11 or 12 Raise your voice button. Then click and release Lower the volume button. Finally, press and hold Party press the button for 5-15 seconds until the Apple logo appears.
Note: You should keep it alone Party press the button for five seconds to force the iPhone to restart when you turn it off. However, you will need to maintain it Party press the button for more than 15 seconds if the iPhone is on.
If you still have problems with your device, check us out step by step how to reset your iPhone to factory condition.
If your iPhone is damaged by water, you need to replace it. Check Amazon’s iPhone page to find the best one for you.