How to quickly delete all photos from your iPhone
If you have dozens of photos on your iPhone, it can slow down your device. And while your iPhone comes with a free iCloud account, it only gives you 5GB of storage, which isn’t enough space for all your photos and videos. If you want to free up a little space, here’s how to quickly delete all photos from your iPhone and how to delete all photos stored in iCloud.
How to delete all photos on your iPhone
To delete all photos from your iPhone, open the Photos app and go to it Photos> All photos. Then hit Choose, tap the last photo and drag it up to select all photos and videos. Finally, click and select the trash icon Delete photos.
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- So choose Library. You will see this in the lower left corner of your screen.
- Next, click All photos. You will see this in the lower right corner of your screen.
- Then click Choose. You will see this in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Next, tap the last photo carefully and slide your finger over your screen..
- Then click on the trash icon. You can find this in the lower right corner of your screen.
- Finally, select Delete photos. This tells you how many photos you are deleting. Once you have deleted all your photos, you will see the text No photos or videos in the middle of the screen.
It takes up to 30 days to delete all your photos from your iPhone if you delete them manually. To do this, click Albums and scroll down Recently deleted. Then click Select> Delete All. Finally, select Delete Photos. This action cannot be undone.
If you want to permanently delete all your phones, you can also find and delete the photos you have iCloud account. Here it is:
How to delete photos from iCloud
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Then click on your Apple ID. This button is above your Settings that has your name.
- Next, click iCloud.
- Then click Manage resources. This will be directly below the line graph, which shows how much space will be taken up and by what.
- So choose Pictures.
- Finally, click Turn off and delete. This will delete your photos from saving to your iCloud account. After a maximum of 40 days, all your photos and videos in iCloud will also be deleted.
If you are wondering how to free up space on your iPhonecheck out our step-by-step guide here.