Printing a document or web page on a Mac is very easy and you can run it from any application. You can also print on a Mac in black and white, color, or double-sided. This is how to type on a Mac using the Apple menu bar or keyboard shortcuts.
How to print on Mac
To print a document or web page on a Mac, you can click File > Print out from the Apple menu bar or use Command + P keyboard shortcut. After the drop-down menu at the top of the pop-up window select your printer and select Print out.
- Open the document or webpage you want to print on a Mac.
- Then click File in the Apple menu bar. You will see this in the upper left corner of your screen next to the Apple icon.
- Next, click Print out at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Then select your printer from the pop-up window. You will see this drop-down menu in the upper right corner of the pop-up window next to it Pinter.
- Next, select the number of copies and pages. After selecting your printer, you can specify the number of copies you want to print by entering a number in the sidebar Copies. You can then choose which pages to print by clicking on the circle next to it I love you under Pages. You can also check the box next to Black and White if you don’t want to print with color.
- Finally, click Print out. You will see this blue button in the bottom right corner of the pop-up window. You can also press the Enter key on your keyboard.
If you have a capable printer, here you can print on both Macs:
How to print a binary document on a Mac
To print a binary document on a Mac, click File> Print from the Apple menu bar. Then click Show details in the pop-up window and in the drop-down menu with the name of the application. Finally, select Design and check the box next to it Bilateral.
If you plan to print multiple documents with one configuration in the future, you can save the pre-configuration. To do this, press the button Suggestions drop-down menu and select Save the current settings as default. Then name your default settings and click Good.