Opening too many schedules in Safari can slow down your iPhone significantly. However, closing all your schedules at the same time is boring. This is how to close all your Safari open schedules at once on your iPhone, even without opening the Safari app quickly.
How to close all Safari schedules on your iPhone
To close all Safari schedules on your iPhone or iPad, open the Safari app and press and hold the button Tables a replacement image with two squares in the lower right corner of your screen. Finally, click Close all XX tables to confirm.
- Open Safari app on your iPhone or iPad. To find the app, go to your iPhone’s home screen and swipe down from the middle of your screen. Then write Safari in the search bar and select the program.
- Then press and hold the button table substitute sign. In the tables the switch icon looks like two squares in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Next, select Close all XX tables.
- Finally, click Close all XX tables.
How to close all tables on the table switch page
You can also close all of your Safari open tables on the transition page in the table. Just open the Safari app and click Tables the replacement icon in the lower right corner of your screen. Then tap and hold Done and select Close all XX tables in a pop-up window.
How to close all tables with the Settings app
To cover all Safari tabs on your iPhone, you can open Settings app, scroll down and select Safari. Then scroll down and click Clear website history and data. Finally, click Clear history and data.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Then click Safari. To find it you have to scroll down a bit Safari options.
- Next, select Clear website history and data. You will find this near the bottom of it Safari settings page.
- Finally, click Clear history and data. The next time you open Safari, all your schedules will be closed.
If you think something is wrong with your iPhone, check out our step-by-step guide how to remove virus from your iPhone.
The Tech Chips editors choose the products and services we write about. When you purchase through our links, we may charge a commission.